Monday, January 23, 2006

My New Dog...Not Everything is Politics!

Hi, Ya'll

I probably shouldn't be up at 1:55 am typing this, but ... oh well here I am.

We got a new dog this week, and if we can keep him from running away, then we should have a new member of the family. He's a gorgeous dog, an 18 month old husky, whom we retrieved from the Central Coast Northern Dog Rescue. The rescuers have named him "Zeki" which means "smart" in Turkish, and since it is a nice two syllable name, we've kept it for now, and since we've been calling him that for about 3 days, I am loathe to change it, and actually, I kinda like it.

Here he is:
This is him hoping against hope that someone will open the gate and let him run. :) He doesn't go out without a leash.

Anyway, I'm hoping that we will have a long and exciting relationship.

Puppy hugs,
Joy